Is your organisation looking for cost-effective ways to manage multiple suppliers, ensure robust network security, keep abreast of the latest technologies, control costs and support voice/data and fixed/mobile convergence?
Thanks to our strong heritage in telecoms and network services, we are well placed to help you intelligently manage your network, communication and collaboration infrastructure as you capitalize on the efficiency gains of unified communications, cloud computing and convergence.
Our network services extend from on-premise network design and optimization through to the global delivery of a fully hosted, cloud-enabled collaboration suite. For inter-site communications, we deliver a carrier-class network infrastructure combining cost competitiveness and security with high performance. An innovative alternative to traditional networks, our cloud connectivity services are based on an aggregate bandwidth pricing model. And our cloud communication services offer consumption-based voice and unified communication applications hosted in the cloud, including Hosted Voice over IP, Collaboration, Contact Centre and Mobile Device Management.
Managed Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Maximises up-time and firewall performance
- Early warning of issues to prevent outages
- Reduced fault resolution times
- Spots abnormal patterns over time
- Aids in capacity planning for business growth with real data
- No CAPEX and training costs
- Consulting Services
- Transformation Services
- Monitoring & Administration
- Engineering Services
- Service Provider Networks
- Wireless Networks
- Software Defined Networks